Tuesday 27 May 2014

Why Blog's name is so Weird ?

Guys who know me know i'm very talkative a.k.a "bakchod" , some of my friends call me that too (mostly what they call me is *$#*&%    #censored :p)

It's their general complaint that i talk too much and mostly i have no idea what i'm talking about which is true unfortunately. So as they quote "Chadda Says Shit!".

Right now i'm quite bored with my life as i'm in greater noida doing my so called "Internship"( though no stipend so technically "No Internship" .. refer to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internship :p )

In this blog i dont know i'll put things i like, as i'm a gonna be Software engineer..

Topics like.. Computer science stuff +memes(this one i love <3)+ or anything i'll see worth sharing.

                               So.. BRACE Yourself..





Pin It!

3 comments: